TWO Community Code of Conduct
By registering with and posting on the TWO forum you agree to comply with the code of conduct outlined below:
1) You will not use this service to post any material which is inflammatory, knowingly false and/or defamatory, libellous, inaccurate, abusive, racial, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law in your own country or the United Kingdom.
2) Racially and religiously intolerant messages are not permitted.
3) You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by The Weather Outlook.
4) When posting (non-copyrighted) information from other sites, you must either obtain their express permission or, where appropriate, cite the source of the information, including author and URL.
5) Do not post messages in block capitals, as in web etiquette this considered as shouting and can off-putting to other forum users.
6) The administration team of TWO Community Forums reserve the right to remove and/or edit any posts by any user for whatever reason considered necessary.
7) TWO forum is a community for all ages so please remember to keep posts free from any explicit content as minors may openly view the site.
8) Please be considerate and listen to the advice of members of the administration team. They are there to help you on this site and to keep the site running smoothly.
9) TWO Community does not allow advertising in any form other than the inclusion of a link to members' personal websites within their signature. This does not apply to agreements made with other organisations which are considered to be to the benefit of the community. We do not allow links to any other websites in members' signatures. We do however allow links to other websites within ongoing threads when they are relevant to the discussion taking place.
10) Ignoring the above guidelines may result in the immediate removal of forum membership.
11) The TWO Community administration team will not allow the forum to be used as a public arena for disputes or personal arguments. All threads or posts that are considered unsuitable will be removed.
12) The administration team of TWO Community Forums reserve the right to withdraw the membership of any person whose presence is deemed to be detrimental to the good of the community.
13) All complaints regarding the administration team, the members, or the forum itself should be forwarded to email@example.com Complaints sent to any other electronic address will be forwarded to the administration team via the official email address. All decisions made by the TWO Community administration team will be deemed as final.
14) The administration team of TWO Community Forums reserve the right to enforce or amend this code of conduct at any time without explanation or prior warning.
Updated code, valid from 14/09/2005
15) Any members believed to be acting intentionally to the detriment of the TWO community will be asked to explain their actions in private along with a reassurance that future posting will not be detrimental to the wellbeing of the TWO community.
16) Failure to comply with any of the above rules will result in a temporary ban or in more serious cases an outright permanent ban. The decision of the TWO Admin team is final and any action deemed necessary to ensure smooth running of the forums will be taken should the need arise.
17) If a member signs up with a new username while banned that username will be subject to an immediate and permanent ban
18) Wherever possible, please post links to charts, rather than the images themselves. Posting unedited, full size charts in the model thread is not permitted. Scaled down, annotated charts are allowed for educational purposes e.g. to describe weather phenomena.
Thank you for your co-operation and enjoy the forum.